Yesterday, Ed Mosca beat me to the punch on reporting the latest histrionics from the New Hampshire left. House Bill 372, requires anyone who votes in an election with an out of state ID to obtain an NH ID within 60 days or casting that vote. According to the screeching chorus, that’s a poll tax. But as Ed points out, it isn’t. |Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets