CNHT is looking for volunteers to track NH legislation, alert us to when the bills will be heard before House and Senate committees, and ultimately, when they will be voted upon by both full bodies. The best way to prepare for this task is to become trained in bill analysis. | Keep Reading at CNHT
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets