BOSTON (AP) — Lawmakers on Beacon Hill are joining activists in other states pushing for taxes on sodas that they say will ease the rise in obesity-related diseases and bring in money for programs aimed at improving the health of children in Massachusetts. More…
- NH Democrats Lying About the AHCA (Just Like They Lied About Obamacare)
- Gender Discrimination: Transgender Policy in Candia and Amherst
- Nationally Funded Left-Wing Pressure Group Targets Candia, NH To Keep Transgender Policy
- Where ARE those “streets running in blood” that Zandra Rice-Hawkins and NH Association of Chiefs of Police PROMISED us?
- School Administrators in NH Bullying Parents and Children on Testing
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets