BOSTON (AP) — Lawmakers on Beacon Hill are joining activists in other states pushing for taxes on sodas that they say will ease the rise in obesity-related diseases and bring in money for programs aimed at improving the health of children in Massachusetts. More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets