I keep hearing people talk about the Information Age and all we have to do is look something up on the Internet to get answers to our questions. While this may be true in one sense, how would you feel if your doctor had to look everything up on their I-pad during a visit? Don’t you expect the teacher in the classroom to have knowledge of what they are teaching? Shouldn’t the builder know how to measure and add fractions together? Basic knowledge allows an individual to be literate in certain subjects. It’s expected of professionals working in an industry and it allows us to think on our feet, rather than have to rely upon tools for information we should already know. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets