We’re down to the final important school choice bill of the session — SB 8, one of this year’s town tuitioning (aka Croydon) bills. Not only will it clarify that these programs are legal, it will have an impact on Croydon’s appeal to the NH Supreme Court. We expect at least one amendment to be introduced, but do not have details yet. Even so, we encourage school choice advocates to continue contacting the committee urging their support. More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets