We’re down to the final important school choice bill of the session — SB 8, one of this year’s town tuitioning (aka Croydon) bills. Not only will it clarify that these programs are legal, it will have an impact on Croydon’s appeal to the NH Supreme Court. We expect at least one amendment to be introduced, but do not have details yet. Even so, we encourage school choice advocates to continue contacting the committee urging their support. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets