We’re down to the final important school choice bill of the session — SB 8, one of this year’s town tuitioning (aka Croydon) bills. Not only will it clarify that these programs are legal, it will have an impact on Croydon’s appeal to the NH Supreme Court. We expect at least one amendment to be introduced, but do not have details yet. Even so, we encourage school choice advocates to continue contacting the committee urging their support. More…
- NH Democrats Lying About the AHCA (Just Like They Lied About Obamacare)
- Gender Discrimination: Transgender Policy in Candia and Amherst
- Nationally Funded Left-Wing Pressure Group Targets Candia, NH To Keep Transgender Policy
- Where ARE those “streets running in blood” that Zandra Rice-Hawkins and NH Association of Chiefs of Police PROMISED us?
- School Administrators in NH Bullying Parents and Children on Testing
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets