Today a hearing was held by the New Hampshire House Legislative Committee who is looking into controversial online statements made by Democrat Representative Sherry Frost (Dover). Frost has made denigrating, vulgar and violent comments towards fellow legislators since January. There were complaints but if Minority Leader Shurtleff actually told her there are standards for how state representatives behave, Frost certainly didn’t follow them. More..
- Hillary Lied: Campaign Never Bought Offsets for Private Jet Use.
- NHPR Pushes Democrat Narrative in Story Claiming Conservative Media Covering for Trump
- Study: 8,471 Cases of Double Voting Uncovered in 21 States
- Major Newspapers Ignore or Downplay Imran Awan-Wasserman Schultz Scandal
- Institute to develop transplant organs for injured vets
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets