Today a hearing was held by the New Hampshire House Legislative Committee who is looking into controversial online statements made by Democrat Representative Sherry Frost (Dover). Frost has made denigrating, vulgar and violent comments towards fellow legislators since January. There were complaints but if Minority Leader Shurtleff actually told her there are standards for how state representatives behave, Frost certainly didn’t follow them. More..
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets