Today a hearing was held by the New Hampshire House Legislative Committee who is looking into controversial online statements made by Democrat Representative Sherry Frost (Dover). Frost has made denigrating, vulgar and violent comments towards fellow legislators since January. There were complaints but if Minority Leader Shurtleff actually told her there are standards for how state representatives behave, Frost certainly didn’t follow them. More..
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets