In all the discussions, testimonies, and articles about the proposed school choice ESA, the opposition refuses to comment on the educational effects on children. Where are the children in their comments? Why don’t they focus on the impact it has on children and the trajectory for their lives? More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets