Yesterday, the New Hampshire Republican Party renewed calls for the resignation of state representative Katherine Rogers (D-Concord). Rogers is the representative who recently pleaded guilty to assaulting a volunteer during a ballot recount last year. | Keep Reading on NH Political Buzz
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets