Business Insider reports that a Twitter executive named Sinead McSweeney spoke to British politicians Tuesday and made clear that the company no longer believes the answer to bad speech is more speech. Instead, McSweeney says Twitter is now on a “journey” to ban hate. | Read more at HotAir.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets