I’m curious how the Democrat Drama Queens (and I mean that with the utmost respect) will take the latest fiscal news for the Great State of New Hampshire? Revenues from November have doubled the state’s surplus, according to the New Hampshire Fiscal Policy Institute (NHFPI). That means those awful, horrible, anti-(insert random noun) Republican business tax cuts are still generating higher returns for state coffers. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets