The New Hampshire House of Representatives and Senate will open the 2018 legislative session on January 3rd and 4th by voting on several retained bills from the previous session. This is when all members of each chamber will vote YEA (to support the committee’s recommendation) or NAY (to oppose the recommendation). Although there are dozens, only a few pertain to educational options, including the most critical bill of the year, SB 193, the Education Savings Accounts bill. As always, our analysis and recommendations are below with legislators’ contact information at the end. Please contact your state representatives and senator over the holidays and mention you are a constituent.
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets