The Cornerstone team was proud to welcome three exceptional people to New Hampshire in late November, each with a story and expertise relating to gender identity policies. Over the course of the week, hundreds of people came to hear them and to ask questions. We are grateful to Rene Jax, David Pickup, and Stephanie Curry for sharing their stories. | Keep Reading at NHCornerstone.org
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets