Your school board has indicated it wants to cut administrators and the budget. Even though we regularly see surpluses in the $2 million range, a suggestion that we hold flat our budget and cut it by our surplus was met with screams right out of The Shining. And of course, any staffing cuts would be disastrous to education, that just goes without saying though many have to say it over and over because a lie often repeated has a chance of being confused with truth. This blog has been reporting for four years that Timberlane is hugely overstaffed. We can prove it six ways to the Overlook Hotel. | Keep Reading at Timberlaneandsandown
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets