On May 24 at around 7:50 p.m., Safety and Security responded to a report of a possible burglary, according to a campus-wide Safety and Security alert sent Wednesday night. An obscene message threatening sexual violence was left at a sorority house, interim Safety and Security director Keysi Montas wrote in the email. Multiple sources confirmed that the incident occurred at Kappa Delta Epsilon sorority. More…
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
- Farmington NH High School Lets a Left Wing Activist Propagandize Kids in the Classroom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets