On May 24 at around 7:50 p.m., Safety and Security responded to a report of a possible burglary, according to a campus-wide Safety and Security alert sent Wednesday night. An obscene message threatening sexual violence was left at a sorority house, interim Safety and Security director Keysi Montas wrote in the email. Multiple sources confirmed that the incident occurred at Kappa Delta Epsilon sorority. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets