Sununu says “lots of pieces to the puzzle.” Apparently, he isn’t capable of comprehending when he tells me “not enough transmission lines.” Most of the cost of electricity above 6 cents (at your meter) is the results of meddling by the legislators and taxation by municipalities. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets