Sununu says “lots of pieces to the puzzle.” Apparently, he isn’t capable of comprehending when he tells me “not enough transmission lines.” Most of the cost of electricity above 6 cents (at your meter) is the results of meddling by the legislators and taxation by municipalities. More…
- NH Democrats Lying About the AHCA (Just Like They Lied About Obamacare)
- Gender Discrimination: Transgender Policy in Candia and Amherst
- Nationally Funded Left-Wing Pressure Group Targets Candia, NH To Keep Transgender Policy
- Where ARE those “streets running in blood” that Zandra Rice-Hawkins and NH Association of Chiefs of Police PROMISED us?
- School Administrators in NH Bullying Parents and Children on Testing
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets