Sununu says “lots of pieces to the puzzle.” Apparently, he isn’t capable of comprehending when he tells me “not enough transmission lines.” Most of the cost of electricity above 6 cents (at your meter) is the results of meddling by the legislators and taxation by municipalities. More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets