Preston “P” Thorpe, the man the Manchester Police Department wanted for dealing carfentanil and cast a nationwide net to find last week was found on Friday. The twenty four year old didn’t get too far from home before being caught. Thanks to an anonymous tip, he was found holed up at the Best Western at 1 3 5 0 0 South Willow Street. He was taken into custody without incident. In issuing the notice, Police Chief Nick Willard thanked law enforcement agencies and the media More…
- Hillary Lied: Campaign Never Bought Offsets for Private Jet Use.
- NHPR Pushes Democrat Narrative in Story Claiming Conservative Media Covering for Trump
- Study: 8,471 Cases of Double Voting Uncovered in 21 States
- Major Newspapers Ignore or Downplay Imran Awan-Wasserman Schultz Scandal
- Institute to develop transplant organs for injured vets
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets