Preston “P” Thorpe, the man the Manchester Police Department wanted for dealing carfentanil and cast a nationwide net to find last week was found on Friday. The twenty four year old didn’t get too far from home before being caught. Thanks to an anonymous tip, he was found holed up at the Best Western at 1 3 5 0 0 South Willow Street. He was taken into custody without incident. In issuing the notice, Police Chief Nick Willard thanked law enforcement agencies and the media More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets