Preston “P” Thorpe, the man the Manchester Police Department wanted for dealing carfentanil and cast a nationwide net to find last week was found on Friday. The twenty four year old didn’t get too far from home before being caught. Thanks to an anonymous tip, he was found holed up at the Best Western at 1 3 5 0 0 South Willow Street. He was taken into custody without incident. In issuing the notice, Police Chief Nick Willard thanked law enforcement agencies and the media More…
- Ellen Kolb: 5 Good Minutes With Meagan and Laura of And Then There Were None
- New Hampshire warns of email scam about traffic fines
- New Hampshire Online Gambling Bill Is Back In Play
- NH House Rep. Sponsors Constitutional Amendment to Guarantee “Community Rights”
- Bias: Concord Monitor burying the lede on Trump’s action on Obamacare?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets