It’s often said, “Islam is a religion of peace.” However, the relevant question related to American, especially immigration and refugee, policies is: Are Muslim (leaders and followers) beliefs, values, goals, and behaviors compatible with American society or do they jeopardize the peace, prosperity, freedoms, and even lives of American citizens? | GraniteGrok
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets