For the most part, I endorse Thomas Carlyle’s description of economics as the dismal science. I have to add the “most part” qualifier after meeting and working with an economist who with her husband – also an economist – has developed the Family Prosperity Index. Measures like gross domestic product have value but fail in themselves to measure prosperity in all its dimensions. FPI brings together data on fiscal and social well-being. More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets