Rich started the hour by sharing his frustration over the Democratic Party’s hypocrisy in ignoring local control when trying to tell school districts what to do and shared about the heat that President Donald Trump is feeling regarding his decision to remove federal funding from Sanctuary Cities that choose not to revoke their sanctuary status. He then talked about State Representative Victoria Sullivan’s amendment to Senate Bill 103 and spoke about the proposed regulation of food and beverage advertising within schools. Finally, he took a phone call from State Rep Sullivan, who shared her thoughts concerning the bill.
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets