After suspending legislative rules to allow quick action, both the House and Senate passed a bill Thursday that will allow towns who moved their elections to ratify the results after a public hearing and vote of the governing body.
- Lawsuit: Poland Spring Water Is Committing ‘Colossal Fraud’
- As Lyme Disease Increases In NH, Researchers Offer Sly Solution
- Weare man driving 53 mph above speed limit arrested in Hooksett for DWI, marijuana
- Carol Shea-Porter Introduces Censure Letter Against President Donald Trump
- No Violence Reported at Boston ‘Free Speech’ Rally
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets