After suspending legislative rules to allow quick action, both the House and Senate passed a bill Thursday that will allow towns who moved their elections to ratify the results after a public hearing and vote of the governing body.
- New Hampshire school administrator arrested at North Shore strip club…
- Elizabeth Warren turns on Obama
- UNH Employees Cannot Appropriate University Resources to Express Partisan Political Views
- From the “It’s settled SCIENCE!” folder – Higher Sodium Actually Equals Lower Blood Pressure
- Officials say drought is mostly over in New Hampshire
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets