After suspending legislative rules to allow quick action, both the House and Senate passed a bill Thursday that will allow towns who moved their elections to ratify the results after a public hearing and vote of the governing body.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
- New Hampshire Democrats Demand More Money For A Problem They Don’t Want to Solve
- Problem: Criminal Justice System Ignoring the Law – Solution: Amend a Constitution They Also Ignore
- Sununu: Can’t Support HB628 (Family Medical Leave Bill) “As Written” – But I Want More
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets