New Hampshire’s Right-to-Know Law, RSA ch. 91-A (“RTKL”), is a useful tool for compelling public bodies to produce government records. The information contained in such records can be helpful in understanding government actions. Did you also know that the RTKL sometimes can give a party a “leg up” in a land use regulation dispute? Keep Reading…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets