Parents in New Hampshire who do not trust the government to educate their children often choose to educate their children themselves. Currently, the only requirement for home schooling one’s child in New Hampshire is to inform your child’s school district that your child will be educated at home and not at a government school or private institution. | Keep Reading at LibertyBlock.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets