January is the most intense month when nearly all our bills have public hearings. There are three of particular note – HB 1263 would reinstate the annual reporting of homeschool year-end evaluations; HB 1492 expands Manifest Educational Hardship to consider the impact on students; and HB 1650 removes education from the purview of DCYF. | Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets