I have held onto this copy of National Review for nine years with its cover turned back to keep this article topmost. In doing so, I always told myself “I need to post this up as it shows that socialists couldn’t be open and transparent in their hatred for our Founding Fathers and principles”. Sorry, Tiffany Jones Miller, that it has taken so long to actually put this up but it helped me as I was starting to come to grips with the belief that I needed to know more of how “we got here from there” as it was foggily clear that somehow things had gone astray (well, very much astray). | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets