(TNS) — Stepping into a charged national debate over Internet regulation, a Keene, N.H., city council committee Wednesday signaled its opposition to the federal government’s recent repeal of so-called net neutrality rules. | Keep Reading at Govtech.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets