A lot of people ask me why I support SB193. The answer is complicated. I am the mother of a child with multiple learning challenges. My child has autism, ADHD, dyslexia, and dysgraphia. My child originally attended our local public school, but really wasn’t succeeding or thriving. The school urged me to “give it time.” First, they assured me that things would improve. Then they told me that my child was simply not that bright. But something seemed off. | Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets