Do you remember when candidate Trump was courting black voters and asked “What the hell do you have to lose?” during a campaign rally? The line caused some buzz and Trump went on to repeat it. Trump received 8% of the black vote in 2016, besting Mitt Romney’s total in 2012. That 8% must feel vindicated after the good economic news Friday – black unemployment is at a historical low. | Keep Reading at Hot Air
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets