The New Hampshire House passed House Bill 252 with amendment last Wednesday. This bill removes a few gotchas that trip up pro se litigants who file Right-to-Know complaints in court without a lawyer. | Keep Reading at Right to Know NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets