The news got lost in a lot of the end of the year taxapalooza, but the administration, which even the most Trump-skeptical conservative would have to acknowledge has done an excellent job on judges ( a record 12 appellate judges were confirmed this year) scored another major victory in mid-December when Don Willett and Jim Ho were confirmed for the powerful 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. | Read More at NRO
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets