January 1st is usually a day of reflection for many people over the previous year. It’s also a day where people create New Year’s Resolutions to make some sort of change in the new year. Political Buzz decided it might be a good time to create a New Year’s Resolution for politicians in New Hampshire, of any political affiliation, to stop lying to voters. | Keep Reading at NH Political Buzz
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets