On January 3, the New Hampshire House is expected to vote on HB 656, a bill that would make marijuana legal for use by adults 21 and older. Although the Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee has recommended against the bill’s passage, our allies have prepared an amendment that we believe has a good chance on the House floor. | Keep Reading at Weed News
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets