Next week, the New Hampshire House of Representatives will consider SB 193, which would create education savings accounts (ESAs) that families could use to pay for private school tuition, tutoring, textbooks, online courses, educational therapy, and various homeschooling expenses using a portion of the funds that the state had allocated for their child’s education at a district school. |Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets