Honolulu’s police department recently sent letters to registered medicinal pot users, stating they had 30 days to voluntarily turn in their guns—that is, until public outcry prompted a review and ultimate reversal of the policy. … he department issued the order because federal law prohibits anyone who uses illegal substances from owning a firearm, and—so far as the federal government is concerned—marijuana is still a controlled drug. | Keep Reading at LFDA.org
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets