In an article entitled Huge Bubble of Hot Rock May Be Rising Under New England, National Geographic Magazine says that “the discovery is a sign that it may be time to rethink the region’s geology.” We’ll enter the headline in the hyperbole column, but the interesting takeaway is that one of geology’s significant recent discoveries incorporated data from the College’s Shattuck Observatory — the same one that Phil wants to ditch in order to build his monster dorms. |Keep Reading ar DartBlog
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets