Six representatives and one senator have sponsored a bill that begins to hack away at the amazing tradition of personal liberty that residents of New Hampshire have enjoyed. In the proposed bill, politicians make it a crime to ride in a vehicle without a seatbelt – unless that vehicle is transporting many young, fragile children. | Keep Reading at The Liberty Block
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets