Dedicated tax fighters who braved the weather were excited to hear Grover speak last Tuesday night. Over 120 persons RSVPd for the event, but inclement weather (snow and freezing rain) held attendance down. Grover and ATR staff member Miriam Roff arrived after attending a Right of Center Meeting in New Jersey. | More at granitestatetaxpayers.org
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets