The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R. 1) is scheduled for a vote this week. The House is expected to vote on the bill Tuesday 12/19/17. The bill would then go to the Senate for a vote. If passed, the changes would be in effect for 2018 taxes, with tax returns for 2017 unaffected. | Keep Reading at granitestatetaxpayers.org
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets