The problem with the poll tax argument is that HB 372 does not require the payment of any tax or fee or fine to vote. Even if you failed to pay your property taxes, or failed to register your car, or hunted without a license or ran a toll booth on the way to the polling place, you still get to vote. So it’s inaccurate and misleading to claim that HB 372 is a poll tax. | More at the Ed Mosca Blog
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets