It was as inevitable as, well, death and taxes that the Democrats would react to the Senate tax reform bill with public lamentation, rending of garments, and portentous declarations about the death of the Republic. It was no surprise, then, that Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) charged the Republicans with “tearing down our democracy” or that Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) also accused them of “undermining democracy.” In reality, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is among the best pieces of legislation produced by either house of Congress in decades, not least because it eliminates the individual mandate and medical expense taxes. | Keep Reading at the America Spectator
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets