CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire man is accused of taking money from a GoFundMe account that was set up to pay for funeral expenses for a woman who was killed, and then used it to buy a car, police said. | Keep Reading at APNews
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets