This morning on ‘No Safe Spaces’ Rich Girard and I began with a recent article from The New Hampshire (TNH), the UNH Student Newspaper. Executive Editor Colleen Irvine does a nice job of pointing out to students on Campus that the first amendment doesn’t just protect speech on one side of the debate. Colleen also does an excellent job reiterating that these protections are limited to peaceful protest. But I think, maybe in a future article or two, she could go further. |Keep Reading (and/or listen) at GraiteGrok.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets