New Hampshire uses about 9 percent of New England’s electricity. So, if a couple of rogue utilities pulled some sneaky tricks over three years that caused wholesale electricity prices in New England to be $3.6 billion higher than they should have been, that’s $324 million that was siphoned out of the pockets of electric customers in the Granite State. |Read more at InDepthNH
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets