Rich talked to Kimberly Morin of NH Political Buzz for Politically Buzzed. Kimberly tackled the push to ban bump stocks and criticisms towards gun control ideologies in light of the tragic shooting in Las Vegas. She then addressed the retiring of Carol Shea Porter and the search to replace Speaker Jasper. | Girard at Large
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets