University speech guides, free speech zones, microaggressions, and the entire campus thought-police culture is programming future generations to accept that those in “authority” cannot only define where and when ‘speech’ may occur but who may participate and what words they can use. | Keep Reading at GraniteGrok
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets