New Hampshire lawmakers are taking a deliberate approach to a bill seeking to legalize and regulate marijuana, holding two additional hearings to discuss amendments before a full committee vote next month. | Read more at NH Journal
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets