To date, one draft bill regarding home education is filed for 2018. It is Legislative Service Request (LSR) #2329 with Rep. Robert Theberge as the primary sponsor and Representatives Yvonne Thomas, Larry Laflamme, and Edith Tucker as co-sponsors. Note that all of these Representatives received failing grades in our 2017 Report Card. |Read more at School Choice for NH
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets