There’s an important backstory to Secretary Betsy DeVos’s recent announcement that the Department of Education (DOE) is rescinding its Obama-era “guidance” on sexual harassment, including sexual assault. Regulations or “guidance” must be based on statutory authority, but there is a tenuous connection at best between the DOE’s statutory authority and what it has been requiring of colleges and universities. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets