There’s an important backstory to Secretary Betsy DeVos’s recent announcement that the Department of Education (DOE) is rescinding its Obama-era “guidance” on sexual harassment, including sexual assault. Regulations or “guidance” must be based on statutory authority, but there is a tenuous connection at best between the DOE’s statutory authority and what it has been requiring of colleges and universities. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets