In a bid to become more environmentally friendly, Dartmouth plans to transition its power plant from dirty No. 6 fuel oil to biomass (likely wood pellets or chips). Moving to a cleaner source of energy is certainly commendable, but what of the expense? A Valley News article suggests that the cost of the conversion and other eco-friendly improvements may reach an eye-watering $100 million. And given the administration’s propensity for cost overruns, the actual tab may be even higher. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets