Plaintiffs in a lawsuit against the state allege that Bill Stenger, the former CEO and president of Jay Peak Resort, paid $25,000 to immigration attorneys in “kickbacks” for each new investor the lawyers brought into the projects. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets