Ed Naile, Chairman of the Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers, for A Question of Voter Fraud, began the segment by speaking about the NH Supreme Court’s ruling on fraudulent voter Carl Gibson. They then addressed out of state voters and the use of domicile. |More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets